Printable Versions & Attachments
To begin synchronizing Tallie with QuickBooks Desktop, you must install TallieConnect, the sync engine that ties the systems together. Once Tallie Connect has been installed and configured, data will move bi-directionally between the two systems.
If you are using a hosting service to store your accounting data, such as QB files, please contact your hosting provider to install the TallieConnect engine for you. For a list of verified hosting providers Tallie can sync with, click here.
- Log into Tallie
- Click the Gear icon at the upper-right corner. You may also click your name and select Settings
- Click Download TallieConnect
- Click Run when prompted
- When the installation wizard appears, click Next
- Make sure the install destination is on the same server as where your QuickBooks file is stored.
- Click Install
- Click Close when the installation is completed. TallieConnect is now installed on your computer!
- You can access TallieConnect from your Windows Start Menu by going to All Programs > Tallie > TallieConnect
- Once it’s open, it will run in the background and can be located in the Windows system icon tray