Custom Export Settings and Default Currency for UsersHome › Manage Lists › Custom Export Settings and Def...
Printable Versions & Attachments
Configuring People: Mapping
The Mapping tab allows you to configure specific mappings to your accounting software. These settings for each individual user will override the global settings.
- If you use Departments/Classes for expense reports, you may select a default class for the individual. If the user chooses to report a class, the class selected by the user will take precedence.
- For Expense Defaults, the enterprise default currency is used by default, but you may change it for the individual.
- For Payment Details, the company settings are used by default; however, you may change these for the individual.
- If you are Exporting to Accounting as bills, please select a vendor name from your accounting system.
- Note: Though it is not typically requested, you may fill out a new address to override the address in your accounting software’s vendor records.