Printable Versions & Attachments
Tallie has a direct integration with the cloud-based accounting system, QuickBooks Online. Once Tallie has been connected and synchronized with QBO, data will move seamlessly between the two systems. Using this guide, you will learn how to:
Connect Tallie with QuickBooks Online
The first step of this integration is to authorize Tallie to access your QuickBooks Online and establish a connection between your Tallie and QBO.
- Sign in to your QBO account.
- In Tallie, click on the Gear icon in the upper-right corner.
- Navigate to Integration & Sync.
- Click on Sync Settings.
- Select QuickBooks Online as your Accounting Software, and the Connect to QuickBooks button will appear. Click on it.
- In the pop-up window, click Authorize to grant Tallie access to QBO.
- Congratulations! Tallie and QBO are now connected.
Sync Tallie with QuickBooks Online
- Once connected, Tallie and QuickBooks Online will begin to sync and you will notice a progress bar on the top of Tallie’s Integration & Sync page.
- And that’s it! You’re now configured to sync with and export to QuickBooks Online!
- Tallie automatically syncs with QuickBooks Online every hour. If you need to sync new list data from QBO immediately, simply go to:
a. Integration & Sync
b. Click Sync Now