Printable Versions & Attachments
Using this guide, you'll learn how to:
- Save receipt photos in your device library
- Manage your app permissions
- Find your Tallie app version
- Reset password from your mobile device
Tallie App Settings
By default, when a receipt image is taken using the Tallie app, it is not stored on the device. It is directly uploaded to your Tallie account only. However, if you wish to keep a copy of your receipt images on your device’s photo gallery, simply enable this from the iPhone Settings area.
- On your iOS device, go to Settings
- Scroll to the bottom and find Tallie. Tap on it
- Toggle Save receipt photos in library to display the color green
- From here, you'll also find the app permissions. You'll be prompted to grant the Tallie app access to your Photos or Camera when you use the app to capture a receipt image or upload from album for the first time. If you accidentally denied access previously, you may adjust it here.
- When contacting Tallie Support, we may need to know your Tallie app version, which can also be found on this screen.
If the user has entered incorrect login credentials into the app more than 5 times, he/she will be locked out. As password reset is not available in the mobile app, you'll want to do the following from your mobile browser or computer:
- Go to tallie.com
- Click or tap Client Login
- Click Forgot your password?
- Enter your registered email with Tallie, and tap Send Email
- A password reset email will be sent to your inbox