How To Use The Affiliate PortalHome › Billing & Account Settings › How To Use The Affiliate Porta...
Printable Versions & Attachments
Along with billing details, Tallie Resellers and Affiliates are able to create new accounts and monitor usage either per client or on aggregate. Using this guide, you will learn how to:
- Add new clients and send invitations to administrators of the client company
- Manage billing information
- View past invoices
Add New Clients
Within the affiliate portal, you can add a new client and send invitations directly to the client’s administrator and yourself.
1. In your Tallie account, click on the gear icon in the upper-right corner > Billing > Reseller Management
2. Click on Add New Client in the upper-right hand side, and click Next in the dialogue box
3. Enter the client’s company name, and click Next
4. Populate the contact information for the admin at the client company, and click Next
5. And that’s it! Your client’s account has been created, a welcome email will be sent to the admin, and you can click Sign in to Client Account to begin managing it or Close to return to the affiliate portal.
Update Billing Information
Your clients’ usage is billed to your credit card and you can easily update billing information from the affiliate portal.
1. Within the affiliate Billing portal, click on the Billing Information tab
2. Click Update Billing Information
3. Enter your new billing information and click Save. Our billing system will automatically attempt to process any outstanding balance once the credit card information is updated.
View Billing History
1. Under the Past Invoices tab, you’ll be able to find your billing history
2. To view invoice details, click on the blue invoice number to the left of each line item
3. PDF invoice download is under development at the moment. To get a copy of the invoice, you can utilize your browser’s print function and save to PDF.