Printable Versions & Attachments
This article will cover corporate card transaction management in Tallie as well as the report submission process.
In this guide:
- Identifying Corporate Card Transactions & Reimbursable Expenses
- Editing Corporate Card Transactions
- Automatic Reports and Submission
On the Purchases page, credit card transactions are differentiated by color on the expense tiles.
- If the receipt details (merchant, date, & amount) match the imported credit card transaction identically, Tallie will auto merge the receipt with the credit card charge.
- If there is a slight variance in information around merchant, date, & amount, but Tallie is somewhat confident that both the receipt and the charge belong together, the system will return with a "possible duplicate" flag. The "possible duplicate" flag will prompt you to merge the receipt with the credit card charge.
- If Tallie does not auto merge the receipt to the transaction or generate the "possible duplicate" flag, then the user is able to manually merge the receipt to the imported credit card expense
To access the list of unsubmitted expense reports, including New Expenses, click on Expense Reports in the navigation bar. Unsubmitted expense reports will be listed on the left - select a report to view, edit, print, or submit it.
When working on your corporate card reports there are a few items to keep an eye on prior to submitting:
- The automatic report will contain a credit card icon.
- The auto generated corporate card report naming convention will be applied to the report header.
- The statement cycle date range will be noted below the report header. This is because the system is expecting to import all of the transaction data
- Reports containing only corporate card data will indicate this on the top right of the report. If you submit a report with a mix of corporate and reimbursable transactions, Tallie will split this out into 2 subtotals.
- If your admin is expecting to see a full report with only corporate card data, please ensure that all transactions contain the credit card icon next to the amount
When you have reached the end of the credit card statement cycle and you have coded all of your data, simply click the green "Submit Report" button to send it off to your approver.