Printable Versions & Attachments
Affiliate Templates are here to make the process of creating new client accounts easier for our affiliates.
Because these templates control multiple areas of the settings in Tallie, we suggest that you have the common settings configured before creating a custom template. Once you create your new clients, you can further customize the new account.
This guide will show you:
- How to create a new client account using an affiliate template
- How to create a new affiliate template based on a current client account
- The settings controlled by the affiliate templates
- Navigate to Settings > Billing > Reseller Management
- Click "Add New Client"
- Click "Next" on the window that pops up
- Enter the new client's company name
- Choose the template to base this new client account off of
- Note, you will only have "DefaultExpenseTemplate" available until you create your own templates.
- Enter the client administrators' information and click "Create Account"
- You will then be able to choose to either launch into the account or close and go back to the Reseller Management page.
- From the Reseller Management page, locate the client you would like to base an affiliate template on.
- Click the pencil icon for that client
- Enter a name for your new template, then click "Create"
- Your new template will then appear in the Enterprise Template list at the bottom of your Reseller Management page
- Company Preferences - all features, all fields in the customize page other than "Expense Report Legal Text," "Approver's Page Legal Text," and "Custom List Names," and all policies are controlled by affiliate templates
- Integration & Sync - not controlled by affiliate templates
- Manage Lists - Only the expense category list is controlled by affiliate templates